Wednesday 28 March 2018

TheTruth

BBNaija 2018 Season 3: Bambam Goes into Tears in her Diary Session with Big Brother [VIDEO]

BBNaija 2018 housemate, Bambam last night could not control her emotions during her diary session as she went into tears and disclosed that she was fed up with everyone calling her fake.
She earlier complained of being hated by other housemates and talked about a lot in the house.

“I am a private person, Big brother, I’m so tired of housemates calling me fake.
“I really can’t stand these people anymore, the only person that keeps me together is Teddy A.
“I feel upset, irritated, overwhelmed. It is getting harder to be strong. It is getting harder to stay focused. Maybe I am not that strong, after all.
“Biggie, I am so tired. I am genuinely overwhelmed. It is getting harder to be strong,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment